GF AA Presents 2018 11th Annual
Tioga Town Center
133 SW 130th Way
Newberry, FL 32669
Join us in the celebration of community! The Gainesville Fine Arts Association is hosting it’s 11th Annual Winter Fine Arts Fair in Tioga Town Center on Saturday, March 3rd through Sunday, March 4th. Featuring music, performances and exhibits of local Gainesville artists.
The GFAA Fine Arts Fair will include:
– A great group of over 100 artists at the art fair
– Entertainment on center stage: Music & kids gymnastics and dance, Ethnic Dance Expressions Belly Dancers, the Collective, Simone and Sandor, Lost Safari Drummers, O2BKids and many others.
– Delicious food from great restaurants
– Food vendors offering Custom Caterers Gyros, Cast Iron Kettle Corn, MLC Concessions Funnel Cakes, Blue Highway Pizza & SweetBerries Custard.
– Kids Zone, sponsored by Martin Kids Dental, includes artistic opportunities & a bounce house.
*For more details about this event, visit https://
The 2018 Winter Art Fair continues the tradition of providing quality family fun in a pedestrian-friendly streetscape with ample parking and convenient access. We hope to see you there!
And Thank You to our sponsors!!
Hankin Group, The Gainesville Sun, Visit Gainesville / Alachua County, FL, GFAA, Campus USA Credit Union, Martin Kids Dental Health Team, Daytime Dogs and Friends, Audi Gainesville, Front Street Commercial Real Estate Group, Fluid Lounge, O2B Kids, Blue Highway a Pizzeria, World of Beer (Gainesville-Tioga, FL), Gainesville Health & Fitness, WCJB TV20 News, WUFT Media, Liquid Creative